Mission: To be a caring partner, improving health for life.
Vision: Alaska Regional Hospital will be the hospital of choice for all Alaskans.
- Value and treat everyone like family.
- Expect and support individual initiative and growth.
- Be passionate in our pursuit of quality and patient safety.
- Stay transparent in our dealings, through a culture built on honesty, integrity, and ethics.
- Believe that growth and strong financial performance are a means to reach our goals.
In pursuit of our Mission & Vision, we:
- Believe in recognizing and affirming the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual.
- Believe in treating all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
- Believe in absolute integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business.
- Believe in our colleagues as valuable members of our health care team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity.
- Believe in continuously improving everything we do.
- Believe that physicians are our partners in providing high quality healthcare services.