As part of our continuing efforts to hire and retain highly qualified healthcare professionals, Alaska Regional Hospital is investing in our nursing staff by offering two comprehensive, evidence–based residency programs for nurses:
- The New Graduate RN Residency for new nurses with less than six months of experience.
- The Nurse Transition Residency for nurses with at least one year of experience.
We believe in fundamentally improving the quality of patient care through developing, improving and sustaining professional nursing organizations, one nurse at a time.
We are currently accepting Nurse Transition Residency applications for 2014:
- Application accepted May 18 – June 6, 2014
- Interviewing begins in June 2014
- All transfers and new hires chosen by July 2014
- Program begins in August 4, 2014
View a short video about the Versant RN Residency Program ».
To learn more about:Graduate RN Residency
Nurse Transition Residency