Interested in Being a Student at Alaska Regional?
Alaska Regional is happy to have you join us for your practicums. Below is the list of requirements that will need to be completed along with the attached packet. We would prefer to have the packet and immunizations in our office at least one week prior to your clinical start date. Please let Human Resources if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
List of Required Items:
- State of Alaska Clearance. If your school is not set up to submit background checks with the State of Alaska, please contact the Background Check Unit at (907) 334-4475. You can submit an application as an individual. When you submit the background check and your fingerprints, please call Taylor in Human Resources at the number below; this will allow Alaska Regional to attach to your background check and monitor it for completion.
- 10-panel Drug Screen (done no more than 30 days prior to start of clinicals)
- Proof of current PPD results (TB test), current means the PPD cannot be over one year old
- Proof of 2 MMR vaccinations or proof of immunity by titers
- Recommend immunity to chicken pox - if refusal of vaccination or titer to show immunity need declination form
- Recommend Hepatitis B vaccination
- Recommend TDap
- Flu Vaccination
- Certificate of Insurance
- Completed Student Packet
- Completed Orientation Certificate
Alaska Regional is happy to have you join us for your practicums. Human Resources is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 am - 5 pm. We are located in Medical Office Building E, 1200 Airport Heights Road, on the corner of Airport Heights and DeBarr. When you enter the building, go to the elevator and proceed down to the M level. When exiting the elevators take your immediate left. The HR entrance is on the right.
Phone: (907) 264-2065