- Maternity Tours
- All Services
- All Services A-Z
- Cancer Care Center
- Cardiovascular Services
- Emergency Care
- Imaging & Radiology
- Laboratory Services
- LifeFlight Air Ambulance
- Neuroscience Center
- Orthopedic & Spine Center
- Other Services
- Stroke Center
- Women's Services
- Wound Care Center
Having a baby is one of the most personal and private experiences of your life. Your hospital should be too. We invite you come take a tour of our Maternity Center. Participating in a tour will assist you in visualizing your birthing needs.
On the tour, you will have the opportunity to meet some of the staff as we walk through and discuss the different units - Labor, Delivery and Recovery, Mother/Baby, and the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit).
Tour sizes are limited to insure that all participants are able to observe the facilities. Feel free to bring family and friends on the tour with you, but we ask that you do not bring children younger than 5 years of age as we do travel to patient care units. Due to security reason, we are not able to offer private or unscheduled tours at this time. We appreciate your assistance in making the tour enjoyable for everyone.
2013 Maternity Center Tours
- Time: 6-7:30 pm
- Dates: 1/4, 1/28, 2/11, 2/25, 3/12, 4/10, 4/22, 5/30, 6/21, 7/10, 7/22, 8/23, 9/13, 9/26, 10/1, 10/25, 11/4, 12/6, 12/27
- Time: 12-1:30 pm
- Dates: 3/30, 5/18, 8/10, 11/16
How Do I Register for a Tour?
Review the Maternity Tour schedule and decide which date works best for you and your partner. You may register for a session in one of the following ways:
- Call the Childbirth Resources office at 264-1773; if you receive voice mail please leave your name and phone number and we will return your call.
- Email the Childbirth Resources office at firstname.lastname@example.org with your written request for registration of a tour session.
- Print out a copy of the registration form and FAX it to 264-1796. Or scan the form and return it to email@example.com
- Please do not mail in your registration form.
- Registration must be received 24 hours prior to any tour.
Office Hours: 11:00AM to 3:00PM, Monday-Friday (closed weekends and Federal holidays)
Phone: (907) 264-1773
Fax: (907) 264-1796