Alaska Regional’s Outpatient Laboratory is a full-service laboratory offering the latest technology to help people live longer, healthier lives. We are a leader in all types of medical testing for hospital patients and outpatients.
Our laboratory is accredited by the College of American Pathologists and is staffed with a highly qualified team of friendly professionals who pride themselves on returning quick and accurate results to you and your physician.
All laboratory testing requires a licensed practitioner’s order. (PDF - 242 KB) Pre-collected patient samples labeled with the patient’s name, date of birth and accompanied by a licensed practitioner’s order, will be accepted for testing. Patient safety dictates that unlabeled samples will not be accepted.
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Ammendments (PDF - 68 KB)
- College of American Pathologists (PDF - 56 KB)
Prices are available upon request (907) 264-1121.
Medical Office Building B
2751 DeBarr Rd, Suite 350
Hours: Mon - Fri: 7 am - 3:30 pm
Main Hospital Building
2801 DeBarr Rd, Second Floor
Hours: Mon - Fri: 8 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (907) 264-2910
Fax: (907) 264-1225
- After entering Suite 350, please check in at the Outpatient Services window to register.
- Special services offered at Medical Office Building B, Suite 350 location:
By appointment only: (907) 264-2910
- Parentage testing
- Lactose tolerance
- Glucose tolerance
No appointment needed for:
- Employee health
- Metabolic screening (PKU)